Experienced python software engineer
In May 2015, as part of a new organization at JASTEC Co, the Japanese mother company of LTU Technologies, JASTEC France was created as a French subsidiary of JASTEC Co and the activities of LTU Technologies were transferred to JASTEC France. Our French team is located in the heart of Paris 4th and driven by JASTEC Co based in Tokyo. We aim at bringing our cultural mixity into our every day work, services and products.
When Latin creativity meets Japanese art of precision and quality!
Despite its young age, JASTEC France inherits from more than 15 years of expertise in image recognition and processing in many distinctives markets, from Mobile, e-Commerce, Copyright protection, Media Monitoring and Investigations. Our historical leading position and experience make us a partner of choice to help you seamlessly perform your image recognition projects.
Our products line include a C++ core libraries for image processing and search allowing to retrieve an image into 1 million of images in 1 sec (on one CPU core). This core module in embeded into a distributed web solution named LTU Engine allowing to easily manage millions of images and queries with a distributed architecture. We also offers access to LTU Engine API with our SaaS platform named LTU Engine OnDemand.
JASTEC France is looking for an experienced software engineer to join its dynamic and agile development team.
Your missions at JASTEC France will be:
- Reflections on strategic subjects – scalability, load balancing and resilience - to identify the best tools that will become the core components of the major upgrade of our main product LTU Engine.
- Contribute to the development of our products and internal tools.
- Technical support (level 3 customer support).
- Innovation and technological survey, attempt to conferences.
- Possible journeys abroad.
You have at least two years of experience as a software developer.
- You have an engineer degree.
- You master the following stack: GIT, Python, a web framework web (such as Django).
- You know web development (Web services, API, CLOUD), distributed systems and Linux system administration.
- You are autonomous, multi-purpose, rigorous and a great analysing capacity.
- You are passionate software development, methodology and software architecture.
- You speak English fluently (regular reporting with JAPAN).
- You know other languages such as: C++, JS, PHP.
- You have already worked with the following tools: Jenkins, Ansible, PostgreSQL, NGINX, VMWare, Docker.
- You are interested in computer vision.
Date: As soon as possible.
Salary: Depend on profile and experience.
Contact: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org